Osmo Spray Wax (sprayable hard wax oil),
Osmo Spray Wax is the sprayable variant of the normal Osmo Hardwax Oil . This highly effective sprayable oil and wax combination is easy to use on all indoor wood types. Think of walls, ceilings, stairs, furniture, counter tops and table tops. The Osmo Spray Wax is easy to apply and is also suitable for use in damp areas such as the bathroom, kitchen, etc. The Spray Wax provides an excellent protected surface, after 2 layers of treatment it offers protection against all kinds of moisture such as coffee and wine. The Spray Wax is available in four colorless variants, Glossy – Silk-matte, Semi-matte and Matte. The colorless variants of the Spray Wax color the bare sanded or untreated wood as if it had been wet.
In addition to the colorless variants, we also have colours: 3010 Natural, 3012 White Opaque Silk Matt, 3050 White Opaque Matt, 3066 White Transparent, 3049 Black Opaque Matt.
Spray gun: Spray pressure approx. 3.0-3.5, nozzle approx. 1.3-2.0 mm (largest nozzle)
Airless/ Airmix: Material: 80-120 bar pressure, Arimix control air approx. 1-2.5 bar, Mouthpiece: 0.28-0.33 mm.
HVLP spray gun: due to the amount of different types of machines, no parameter can be determined.
Drying time Osmo Spray Wax
Dust-dry: dries in about 2-3 hours under normal conditions (at 23℃/50% rel. humidity).
Dry to sand: dry in about 6 to 8 hours under normal conditions (at 23℃/50% rel. humidity).
Dry to load/accessibility: dry in about 12 to 16 hours under normal conditions (at 23℃/50% rel. humidity).
Colors and options are,
- 3009 - colorless ANTI-SLIP SEMI - MATT Optimal balance variation. Glossy surfaces become duller over time, matte surfaces become glossier. Semi - mat floors remain as they are.
- 3010 - Natural, The first and only completely natural and sprayable hard wax oil.
- 3012 - WHITE opaque Hides the natural character of the wood with an opaque white color.
- 3013 - Black Opaque Opaque Hides the natural character of the wood with an opaque black color.
- 3049 - Black Opaque Matt Black opaque oil wax.
- 3050 - WHITE Opaque Matt White opaque oil wax.
- 3066 - WHITE Transparent Natural character of the wood is visual with a transparent white color.
- 3084 - colorless MAT For an almost completely natural look. Light reflections are scattered.
- 3085 - colorless satin, The subtle, noble shine resembles satin and modestly emphasizes the wood grain.
- 3086 - colorless glossy, Looks elegant : light is reflected and makes the floor stand out.
- See images..
The Osmo Polyx oils and waxes have been developed from natural oils to ensure that the most wear-resistant and durable protection is created for every wooden surface, both floors, walls and furniture, etc., but also on stone, concrete and tiles.
The sprayable version of the famous Polyx oil , with a high quality, durable , microporous oil and wax combination . Resistant to water and dirt , it is durable and smooths wooden surfaces . Compared to conventional finishes , natural vegetable oils and waxes provide an even coloring and a harmonious , smooth surface result. And as in the entire Osmo range, this does not crack , flake, flake or tear .
Coverage : 24m² per liter for one coat
Number of layers needed: 2
Processing temperature: + 5 ° C
Drying time : 6-8 hours .
Content: 2.5L (10 liters also available)
- Sprayable Hardwax Oil for floors, furniture, stairs and walls, etc.
- Suitable for wet areas
- Based on natural, vegetable oils and waxes
- High efficiency, 1L = 24m2 treat
- Anti - slip version available ( 3009)
- Extremely tough and abrasion resistant
- Protects against moisture and dirt
- Easy to apply
- Highly water and dirt repellent
- Saliva and sweat resistant, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous , breathable finish that won't crack , flake, flake or tear
- No sanding required for spot repairs or future applications
Note, this is a special order and therefor cannot be returned or cancelled.