Hardwax oil Express
(excl. btw €16,49)
Osmo Hardwax Oil Express for the Professional 3332 / 3362 The fast drying Hardwax Oil for the professional user - also suitable for hardwoods! Colorless, for indoor use Recommended for solid wood floors, plank floors, ship deck ...
- Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow
- Altijd de laagste prijs (Minimaal 35% korting op de winkelprijs)
- Kies zelf uw verzendwijze zoals Spoed, Avond, Servicepunt etc.
- Achteraf betalen na 30 dagen met Afterpay
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Osmo Hardwax Oil Express for the Professional, NEW
The fast-drying hardwax oil for the professional user - also suitable for hardwoods!
Osmo Hardwax-Oil Express is optimal for finishing all wooden floors such as solid wooden floors, plank floors, ship deck floors, OSB and cork floors and furniture surfaces. In combination with the hardener 6632 also suitable for the colorless treatment of content-rich hardwood, such as Meranti, Wengé, and Marbau.
- The fastest drying time ever, 1-2 hours drying time with hardener 6632, 2-3 hours drying time without hardener
- Enhances the natural character of the wood
- Extremely durable and abrasion resistant
- Highly water and dirt repellent
- Resistant to common spills such as water, juice, coffee, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweat-resistant, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish that won't crack, flake or flake
- No sanding is required for spot repairs or future applications.
- Colourless, for indoor use
- Recommended for solid wood floors, plank floors, ship deck floors, OSB and cork floors
- Hardwax-Oil Express enhances the color intensity of the wooden surface, is anti-slip, water and dirt repellent.
- Number of layers: Untreated wood two layers, for renovation usually one layer on the clean and dry surface is sufficient - no sanding necessary!
- There are 3 options in this quick drying version, the 3332 Silk Matte, the 3362 MAT and the 3340 White wash.
- 1 liter is sufficient for one layer of approximately 24 m².
Professional, quick-drying, colorless wood finish with a special surface hardness, which combines all the advantages of oils and waxes in a unique product.
Osmo Hardwax-Oil Express is resistant to water and dirt, is wear-resistant and provides a surface with grip.
Compared to conventional finishes, the natural vegetable oils and waxes ensure an even color and a harmonious, even surface. Simple processing - without priming or intermediate sanding - saves time and money. The open pore structure prevents the finish from cracking, flaking or flaking. Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water in accordance with DIN 68861-1A - no water stains. After drying, the finish is safe for humans, animals and plants (saliva and sweat test in accordance with DIN 53160, suitable for children's toys in accordance with EN 71.3). Packaging units: 0.75 l; 2.5 l; 10 l; 25 l
Approx. 2-3 hours (normal conditions, 23°C/50%, normal humidity). Lower temperatures and/or high humidity can affect drying time. Allow to dry with good ventilation.
After about 2-3 weeks, the surface is completely cured.
The wooden substrate must be clean, dry and frost-free (max 18% moisture content). Osmo Hardwax-Oil Express is ready to use, do not dilute. Stir well.
Thoroughly clean old open-pore finishes. Old color and paint layers must be completely removed. Always use a dust mask when sanding.
Fill small cracks, larger seams or holes in the wood (Osmo Wood Paste).
Carefully sand the wooden surface, starting with coarse sandpaper - final sanding for floors P120-150, for furniture P180-240. Before oiling, dust the surface with a vacuum cleaner.
The end result depends, among other things, on the wood structure, making a test piece is recommended.
Apply evenly and thinly with the special paint rollers and/or brushes below or the Osmo Floor Brush in the direction of the wood grain, and apply thoroughly within 10 minutes. Avoid excess use. Allow to dry for 2-3 hours with good ventilation. After drying, apply a second thin coat.
When treating an already oiled surface or during renovation, one coat on the clean and dry surface is usually sufficient.- (due to the fast drying the paint roller in 25 cm and 10 cm that you see below is the best choice, which ensures that strokes, streaks, etc. are kept to a minimum).
Do you want to use the Osmo harder 6632? then read this,
Osmo 6632 works as an additive for Osmo Osmo Hardwax Oil Express for an extremely fast drying time. Drying time is reduced from 2-3 hours to just 1-2 hours by simply pouring the contents of the hardener into the 2.5L can of Hardwax Oil Express (the hardener bottle is 6%). Stir well before application.
Note: The potting time can be reduced to 90 minutes by adding the hardener so do not mix more material than you can confidently process within 60 minutes. If you don't need the whole 2.5 liter can of Hardwax Oil Express, add 6% Hardener to another can or glass etc - mix that in a separate container!
The bottle of hardener is therefore supplied in only 1 quantity, namely that for 2.5 ltr, you can mix any other desired amount yourself.
Apply the layer or layers in the same way as without hardener, see above.