020 Terrace oil Black
(excl. btw €24,75)
Osmo Terrace Oil Black 020 Terrace oils from Osmo have been individually developed for numerous types of wood. Penetrates deep into the wood and ensures a dirt and water-repellent practical surface that makes it easy to remove green deposits ...
- Beste houtolie in 10 verschillende kleuren
- Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow
- Altijd de laagste prijs (Minimaal 35% korting op de winkelprijs)
- Kies zelf uw verzendwijze zoals Spoed, Avond, Servicepunt etc.
- Achteraf betalen na 30 dagen met Afterpay
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Osmo Terra Oil Black 020 ,,
Unfortunately no longer available, if you really want a black patio oil for outside, it is best to take this option.. with this you still have a good product,
There is also an Anthracite version for a slightly less deep black color, click here..
Osmo Terrace oils protect, maintain and beautify the wood surface and provide a beautiful silk-mat finish that is extremely water-resistant and dirt-repellent. The microporous finish is based on natural vegetable oils and allows the wood to breathe and regulate the moisture content. This reduces swelling and shrinking. The deeply absorbing oil will not crack, flake, flake or blister.
- Natural wood character remains visible
- Safe for humans, animals and plants after drying
- Terrace oil makes the wood surface very water and dirt repellent
- Breathable, so less water accumulation, swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous silk-matte penetrating finish that won't crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary with a new layer
- Very suitable for terraces, decking, garden furniture and all other horizontal wooden surfaces
- Easy to refresh, no sanding or priming required.
- Number of coats: On new and bare wood 2 coats, For touch-ups 1 coat is sufficient on a clean and dry surface, it is possible to re-oil without sanding.
- Available in 0.75 / 2.5 and 25 liter cans, 1 liter is sufficient for 24 m2 with one layer,
- Apply with Osmo Floor Brush or special Paint Roller / Brush see below.
Osmo patio oils have been specially developed for many types of wood. The oil penetrates deep into the wood and provides a very good dirt and water-repellent surface so that, among other things, green deposits can be easily removed. A natural warm wood coloring is also created and it is also very easy to process.
Osmo Terrace Oil is an oil-based product (not water-based), after use the wood is very well protected and very resistant to water and dirt.
There are several colors available of the Osmo Terrace Oil. However, you do not necessarily have to put the Bangkirai oil on a Bangkirai plank, this is also possible on another type of wood or vice versa with the other oils (the available colors are therefore not only suitable for the wood species after which they are named, but can of course be used on all other wood species)
There is also a colorless version, the 007 Teak oil, which contains no color pigments.
The oils with a color pigment in them therefore have that protection against UV radiation from the sun (which also effectively protects against aging), the 007 does not have that.
- For a clear and natural result, apply two layers of the 007 Teak, the wood will age naturally.
The darker the color of the oil, the slower the discoloration and graying process will begin.
- Osmo Anti-slip Terrace Oil 430 can be applied as a 2nd layer over one of the colored Terrace Oils to get an anti-slip terrace.
- Recommended consumption is 35ml per m².
Osmo Terrace Oil protects wooden terraces, garden furniture, stables, chalets, sheds, fences and many more types of wood, but also for impregnated wood, Spruce, Douglas, Cedar Oak or Bankirai, eucalyptus or other hardwood species. And you can also treat Teak colorless with this (with the 007 version).
average of 1 review(s)
geweldig mooie olie dekt heel goed, netjes verpakt en snel bezorgd.