006 Bangkirai Terra Oil Natural
(excl. btw €24,75)
Osmo Bangkirai Patio Oil Natural 006 Patio oils from Osmo have been individually developed for numerous types of wood. Penetrates deep into the wood and ensures a dirt and water-repellent practical surface which makes it easy to remove ...
- Beste houtolie in 10 verschillende kleuren
- Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow
- Altijd de laagste prijs (Minimaal 35% korting op de winkelprijs)
- Kies zelf uw verzendwijze zoals Spoed, Avond, Servicepunt etc.
- Achteraf betalen na 30 dagen met Afterpay
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Osmo Bangkirai Terra Oil Natural 006 ,,
- Natural wood character remains visible
- Safe for humans, animals and plants after drying
- Terrace oil makes the wood surface very water and dirt repellent
- Breathable, so less water accumulation, swelling and shrinkage
- Micro porous satin matte penetrating finish that won't crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary with a new layer
- Very suitable for terraces, decking, garden furniture and all other horizontal wooden surfaces
- Easy to refresh, no sanding or priming required.
- Number of coats: On new and bare wood 2 coats, For touch-ups 1 coat is sufficient on a clean and dry surface, it is possible to re-oil without sanding.
- Available in 0.75 / 2.5 and 25 liter cans, 1 liter is sufficient for 24 m2 with one layer,
- Apply with Osmo Floor Brush or special Paint roller / Brush see below.
- based on naturally renewable resources.
- Open pore structure, it continues to breathe
- Water and dirt resistant surface
- Can be painted over after approx. 12 hours
Decorative, silk-matt wood protection based on natural oil for all outdoor wood. Open pores allow the wood to breathe and reduce expansion and contraction.
Water repellent, extremely weather and UV resistant. Bart, Doesn't flake or flake.
Apply without sanding: a primer is not necessary. Easy to apply without triggers. Does not dry out during application. The dried finish is harmless to humans, animals and plants.
Osmo Terrace Oil protects and cares for wooden terraces, garden furniture and fences made of numerous coniferous and precious woods, but also pressure-impregnated wood, Spruce, Douglas, Cedar, Oak or Bangkirai - also suitable for the transparent treatment of Teak, Eucalyptus or other hardwoods . Make sure the wood is clean, dry and free of algae and other deposits (this is best done with the Osmo Power Gel).
Storage: 5 years longer when stored in the closed original packaging. If thickened by frost, store at room temperature for 24 hours before use.
Allow wood with a special content of ingredients to weather before treatment (min. 4 weeks) or clean with Osmo Brush Cleaner (degrease).
Resinous woods, for example Larch and Douglas, should weather for at least 6 weeks.
Fresh pressure impregnated wood, Massaranduba, Garapa, Bangkirai, weather for 3 months before finishing. Wood that is already graying before treatment with Osmo Terrace Oil must first be degreased with Osmo Power Gel.
The wooden substrate must be clean, dry and frost-free (max. wood moisture 20%).
Osmo Terrace Oil is ready to use, do not dilute. Stir well. Thoroughly clean old open pores. Old paint and varnish layers must be completely removed. Always wear a dust mask when sanding.
If possible, apply first coat on all sides of the wood before mounting.
if extra preventive protection against blue mold, rot and insect infestation is desired, treat the wood - preferably on all sides - with Osmo WR Impregnation 4001 before mounting the wood.
The finished surface is influenced by, among other things, the natural characteristics and the method of application, various properties. Therefore, a test should be done in an inconspicuous area first.
Apply evenly thinly with a floor brush, in the direction of the wood grain. With tropical woods, you may use a buffing machine with a red or beige buffing pad to scrub in the oil well. You can still touch up marks, drops and streaks, etc. for up to 15 minutes.
Apply two coats, drying time between coats is 12 hours.
If a less intense color is desired, the second coat should be colorless with the Anti-Slip Decking Oil. Anti-slip is also possible with the Osmo Anti-slip Terrace Oil 430 . Recommended consumption is 35ml per m².
Cleaning the tools: With Osmo Brush Cleaner (free of aromatic compound).
Drying time: Approx. 12 hours (normal climatic conditions, 23 ̊C / 50% relative humidity) Ventilate well during drying.
Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can extend the drying time.
Ribbed or (sawn) rough wooden parts absorb more product.
Some woods tend to weather naturally, caused by leaching of water-soluble colored woods
Note: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
When seeking medical advice, have container or label available. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Note: Wash cloths soaked with the liquid product immediately after use or store them airtight in a metal container (danger of spontaneous combustion).
The dried finish complies with DIN 4102 class B2 (normally flammable). Safety.