Microfibre roller 25cm (including storage tube) (for Rollerset)
(excl. btw €12,81)
Osmo Microfibre Roller 25cm (incl. storage tube), The Osmo Microfibre Roller 25cm is part of the Osmo Floor Roller Set, so we recommend using it as a refill for this product. This Roller is lint-free and therefore suitable for all
- Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow
- Altijd de laagste prijs (Minimaal 35% korting op de winkelprijs)
- Kies zelf uw verzendwijze zoals Spoed, Avond, Servicepunt etc.
- Achteraf betalen na 30 dagen met Afterpay
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Osmo Microfibre roller 25cm (including storage tube),
Original Paint Roller for the Osmo Floor Roller Set ,
*100% microfibre – solvent resistant
* time savings due to fast and professional processing
* Optimal yield due to the unique structure of the microfibre - very high color absorption and even thin color release.
How to use: Wet the Osmo microfibre roller thinly all around and roll it out well on the distribution grid of the paint tray.
Roll out the Osmo Hardwax Oil thinly and evenly in the direction of the wood grain.
Excess and roller tracks (eg onsets) must be rolled away immediately.
For floors with a beveled edge, first finish the bevel with a brush or brush. After finishing the work, the microfibre roller for the 2 nd layer can be hermetically stored in the Fresh-Box the next day.
Especially recommended for the application of Osmo oil-based wood finishes that allow good material absorption and uniform material release for optimal coating results.
- Ideal for large surfaces
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Paint roller and bracket can be attached to the Osmo Telescopic Handle
- High quality
- Suitable for both DIY and professional users
user manual ,,
Start by stirring the oil, stain, paint, etc.
Pour it into the paint tray
Place the roller on the Osmo Bracket and place the paint roller in the oil, stain or paint, etc.
Roll out the paint roller on the ridges of the paint tray.
Apply the oil, paint, stain, etc. gently and evenly to the surface and roll out well.
Work in thin layers and always roll with the grain of the wood
Apply an ev 2nd layer in the same way. You can clean with the brush cleaner and then store the roll again in the storage box.
As a general rule, we recommend that surfaces are clean and dry and that all traces of dust and grime are removed with a broom or vacuum cleaner before applying a wood finish.