Bona Gap Master
Bona Gap Master is a silicone-free sealant for parquet based polyacrylate. The product is quick sanding and varnishing of all parquet lacquers. Bona Gap Master is self-adhesive and can also be used as an adhesive. It is solvent-free, odorless and suitable for all types of parquet. Bona Gap Master is available in 14 different colors (see product description and color chart). It has a high and durable elasticity. Expansion: approximately 7%
- High and durable elasticity
- Can be sanded and varnished
- solvent free
- Silicon free
- Available in 15 colors
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR ACCORDING TO THE IMAGE.
1, Beech dark
2, Ash / Pine
3, Oak dark
6, Beech light
7, Oak light
12, Red Exotic
13, Gray RAL7030
15, Oak Smoked
user manual ,
1. Cut off the convex cap on the tube with a sharp knife – make sure that the
thread is not damaged. Screw on nozzle, cut diagonally to
adjust the size and shape to the joint.
2. Apply a continuous bead, making sure it touches both sides of the joint.
3. Smooth immediately with a flat edge, sponge or wet finger.
4. Any used tape can be removed immediately after applying the sealant.
Bona Gap Master must be protected from moisture, eg by condensation, until a firm film is formed. Freshly applied material may be removed with a damp cloth. Clean tools with water immediately after use. Cured material must be removed mechanically. Residue can be softened with water and then wiped off. The color will change slightly during drying.